Power Rangos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Rangos

This uh.... yeah... And stuff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DnD 5e Liyassa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueangel1083

DnD 5e Liyassa Empty
PostSubject: DnD 5e Liyassa   DnD 5e Liyassa Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 8:50 pm

D&D PBP
Dragonborn sorcerer 1
Medium humanoid, neutral good

Armor Class 11
Hit Points 8 (1d6+2)
Speed 30 ft.

STR 12 (+1), DEX 12 (+1), CON 14 (+2), INT 12 (+1), WIS 13 (+1), CHA 14 (+2)

Saving Throws Con +4, Cha +4
Skills Arcana +3, Deception +4, Insight +3, Religion +3
Damage Resistances lightning
Senses passive Perception 11
Languages Common, Draconic, Gnomish, Orc, Primordial

Actions

Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature.
Hit: 2 bludgeoning damage.

Spells
Cantrips
Acid Splash

Mending
Prestidigitation
Shocking Grasp

First level spells
Disguise Self
Thunderwave

Acolyte

Appearance
She is a fairly small dragonborn, measuring only 6 feet tall. She has bronze skin and gold eyes that seem to be lit from within.
Ideal
Aspiration - I seek to prove myself worthy of my god's favor
Bond
I would die to recover an ancient relic of my faith
Flaw
I judge others harshly, and myself even more severely
Background
Liyassa was abandoned as a hatchling at the Church of Mystra in Waterdeep. The keepers of the House of Wonder took her in and raised her and eventually trained her in sorcery. She has no knowledge of her parentage and her only emotional ties are to the faith and the practice of her craft.
Back to top Go down
Plix

Plix

DnD 5e Liyassa Empty
PostSubject: Re: DnD 5e Liyassa   DnD 5e Liyassa Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:10 am

To acknowledge her strengths and growth, Keront the high priest of the temple to Bahamut has decided to give Liyassa a task to help the temple. He mentored and the person that raised her Samalina however is concerned for Liyassa’s safety for due to the potential danger of the task. A dragon blooded by the name of Cladus McNanam. He is a Red Dragonblooded that has been terrorizing the streets of the Trade Ward in Waterdeep for years but as of late his actions took the life of a family that was caught in a house that house that Cladus burned down when he was attempting to flee from authorities. Keront feels that such a deed carried out by a dragonblooded should not go unpunished so he has sent out several of his acolytes to investigate as to the whereabouts of this criminal.

As she set out to find out what she could she couldn’t help but feel that today would be an auspicious day despite Samalina’s misgivings. While heading to the City Watch guard house in the trade ward to get information about the criminal Liyassa sees a peculiar sight. A Tiefling tries to lose himself in the crowd only to be thwarted by how thin the crowd is. Seeing this he has stopped in the middle of the road and seems to be staring at a man  about 100 feet away from him that has stopped at a food cart when the Tiefling stopped. She noticed all this because she had been following the human that was following the Tiefling and he seemed a bit suspicious.

To begin to play go to https://app.roll20.net/join/1668772/JuHHbQ and post in the Out of the Peacock thread. If you need to roll use the in game dice roller and post the results on the discussion forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://4thlevelgames.com

DnD 5e Liyassa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Rangos :: Games :: Characters-
Jump to: