Power Rangos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Rangos

This uh.... yeah... And stuff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DnD 5e - Birdsong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Snobby Pigeon

DnD 5e - Birdsong Empty
PostSubject: DnD 5e - Birdsong   DnD 5e - Birdsong Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 10:37 am

Birdsong Wingflapper

Elf/High Elf,Druid
True Nuetral

Armor Class

Hit Points

Speed
30 ft.

STR
17 (+3)
DEX
17 (+3)
CON
8 (-1)
INT
14 (+2)
WIS
15 (+2)
CHA
14 (+2)

Proficiency Bonus +2

Saving Throws
Int +4, Wis +4
Skills
Animal Handling +4, Athletics +5, Intimidation +4, Nature +4, Perception +4
Senses
passive Perception 14

Spellcasting.
Birdsong Wingflapper is a 1st level spellcaster with spellcasting ability Wisdom.

Cantrips (at will):mending
1st level (2 slots):healing word

Fey Ancestry.You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed and magic can't put you to sleep
Trance.Elves don't need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is 'trance.') While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become re exive through years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same bene t that a human does from 8 hours of sleep.
Darkvision.Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Druidic.You know Druidic, the secret language of druids. You can speak the language and use it to leave hidden messages. You and others who know this language automatically spot such a message. Others spot the message's presence with a successful DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check but can't decipher it without magic.
Wild Shape.Starting at 2nd level, you can use your action to magically assume the shape of a beast that you have seen before. You can use this feature twice. You regain expended uses when you finish a short or long rest. Your druid level determines the beasts you can transform into, as shown in the Beast Shapes table. At 2nd level, for example, you can transform into any beast that has a challenge rating of 1/4 or lower that doesn't have a flying or swimming speed. (see the Players Handbook for further details)

Background: My father, Beakdance, was a flute player on the battlefield where he died. On That day I was able to inherent his flute and to ths day I carry it around with me, playing it before a battle. I have a younger sister, Bellflower Wingflapper. Lower-class Birth, born among peasants where I grew up working around a village. I was kidnapped as a child which forever changed my life. Before I was released I gained knowledge in the criminal underworld. During my escape, I met a fey creature which helped me, a treant I named Barkbite. This magical being taught me how to tend the natural world in the gentle manner of the fey. I was found by a half orc that took me in for shelter, the half orc was my same age and we spent a couple years together until I decided to find my mother. I continue searching for her to this day

Last edited by A Snobby Pigeon on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plix

Plix

DnD 5e - Birdsong Empty
PostSubject: Re: DnD 5e - Birdsong   DnD 5e - Birdsong Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 12:20 am

Weeks ago in a dream you were filled with the overwhelming feeling that the answer to your woes lay in Waterdeep. This is odd because it is an urban sprawl putting you far from nature but you trust in Mielikki, your god (doesn’t have to be, but she is the druid god), had never lead you astray before. So you packed your meager belongings and headed to the city. It wasn’t a long journey as your travels had brought you to Ardeef Forest. Once there you headed straight to the temple of Mielikki, partially to escape the choke of the city and the bustle of the people and partially to see where the next step of your divine quest would lead you. While meditating under a great oak you can almost feel the power of the Forest Queen, but that feeling is interrupted by the sensation of a letter being dropped on your lap. Your eyes open but there is no one around. Looking down you are confronted by a green iridescent envelope. Inside is a single piece of parchment with an almost metallic sheen to it. It is cold to the touch and only has a single word, “TICKET” emblazoned on one side. Confused by the letter you head toward the small building that housed the high priests working on their scholarly works. But when you open the door to the temple you do not see the temple you instead are confronted with an odd sight.

Read the first post in the Scandalous Peacock to read what you see through the door.

I like your back story. You’ll be happy to know that you get one more cantrip and 2 more 1st level spells (I can tell you why in person) You also don’t have any equipment but that’s ok we can fix that. For examples of what to do next, see below in Scandalous Peacock.
Back to top Go down
http://4thlevelgames.com

DnD 5e - Birdsong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Rangos :: Games :: Characters-
Jump to: