Power Rangos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Rangos

This uh.... yeah... And stuff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tower Pillsbury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Precious J

Tower Pillsbury Empty
PostSubject: Tower Pillsbury   Tower Pillsbury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:26 am

Pillsbury Rumpusson

Male, Human, Wizard lvl 3,
Wizard's Apprentice, Lawful Neutral

STR    8(-1)                       AC 14
DEX   16(+3)                     Initiative 3
CON   16(+3)                     Speed 30'
INT    20(+5)                     Passive Wisdom 14
WIS   8(-1)
CHA   10(0)

Inspiration  1
Proficiency  2
Saving Throws
Int 8, Wis 2, All others 1

Total HP

Skills
Arcana 7, History 7, Insight 1, Investigation 7

Arcane Recovery
Once per day, when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended Spell Slots to recover.  The Spell Slots
can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half of your Wizard level (rounded up), and none of 
the slots can be 6th level or higher. (Example: 4th level Wiz can recover either one lvl 2 slot or two lvl1 slots)

Researcher
When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you don't know that information, you often know where
and from whom you can obtain it.  

Observant
If I can see a creatures mouth, and it is a language I understand, I can read their lips flawlessly, +5 to 
Passive Wisdom and Passive Intelligence

Spellcaster

Portent
When I finish a long rest, I roll 2d20 and record the numbers rolled.  You can replace any
attack roll, saving throw, or ability check made by you or a creature that you can see with one of these foretelling rolls. You must choose to do so before the roll, and you can replace a roll in this way only once per turn.  Each foretelling roll can be used only once. When you finish a long rest, you lose any unused foretelling rolls.

Cantrips
Acid Splash, Blade Ward, Prestidigitation, Mending

1st Level - 8 Spell Slots
Magic Missile, Witch Bolt, Protection from Evil and Good, Shield, False Life, Feather Fall, Ray of Sickness, Identify, Find Familiar

2nd Level - 7 Spell Slots
Flaming Sphere, Misty Step, Blindness/Deafness, Ray of Enfeeblement, Gentle Repose (Ritual)

Items
Magic Ring (+1 AC and Saves), 0 healy potions
Back to top Go down

Tower Pillsbury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Rangos :: Games :: Characters-
Jump to: