Power Rangos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Rangos

This uh.... yeah... And stuff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keraos
Admin

DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer Empty
PostSubject: DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer   DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 12:52 am

Deuro Wildseer
Male tiefling warlock 1
Medium , chaotic neutral

--------------------
Armor Class 12 (leather armor)
Hit Points 10 (1d8+2)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 8 (-1), DEX 12 (+1), CON 14 (+2), INT 14 (+2), WIS 10 (+0), CHA 17 (+3)
--------------------
Saving Throws Wis +2, Cha +5
Skills Arcana +4, Deception +5, Investigation +4, Sleight of Hand +3
Damage Resistances fire
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
Languages Common, Infernal

Class Abilities
--------------------

Awakened Mind. Communicate telepathically within 30 feet with any creature you can see as long as it understands any language.

Actions
--------------------

Light Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, range 80 ft./320 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d8+1 piercing damage.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4+1 piercing damage.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4+1 piercing damage.

Mace. Melee Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6-1 bludgeoning damage.

Spells
--------------------

Cantrips
Eldritch Blast
Minor Illusion
Thaumaturgy

1st Level
Arms of Hadar
Witch Bolt

Alternate Identity
<<Completed, but not formatted>>

Personality and Background
--------------------

Appearance
With solid silver eyes and unnaturally black hair, Deuro tends to stand out. A short row of spiny horns run from above his eyes up to his hair. These are generally cut very short and hidden beneath styled hair and makeup. At 5'6 Deuro isn't a tall figure, and an easy smile and generally friendly demeanor tend to help keep people off their guard. He often tries to mask or hide his Tiefling nature, but with so many tell-tale signs it's hard to do. His skin is a light tan which darkens and reddens along the length of his tail. He tends to wear fine but simple clothes, made of sturdy fabrics and tailored to his body. Most often he wears black trousers, with a white or green shirt. A green cloak with patterns of shifting and shimmering silver scales running down it's length completes the ensemble. A medallion of the Traveler is typically concealed underneath his shirt. 

Personality Traits
Liar. I lie about almost everything, even when there’s no good reason to.
Cheater I'm fond of cheating.

Ideal: Power. Nothing matters more than power. I will shape my own fate.

Bond: Fleece. I conned several nobles out of a lot of gold using fortune telling.

Flaw: Beauty. I can’t resist a pretty face, and spend most of my money on them.

Favorite Scam:  Identities - I put on new identities like clothes to hide my true self.

Background: (Courtesy of the Pathfinder character generation system)
Deuro's parents were entertainers in a traveling side show. With four older siblings and a twin, Deuro and his twin spent most of their time exploring and creating trouble. Deuro's mother was part of a banquine act, and his father was a fortune teller.

Deuro was also born with the gift of divination, his dreams filled with chaotic images of the past, present, and future. As he grew, these dreams became increasingly common, sometimes even flashing through his mind while he was awake. At 14 years old, Deuro's life took a sudden change of direction.

Deuro's father read the fortune of a pair of mercenaries, divining that they would find great riches in taking on a young apprentice. Deciding to seize the moment and start the apprenticeship immediately, they kidnapped the nearest child, Deuro, and disappeared. They were at first disappointed to find him weak, and almost useless with a sword, but as they developed his gifts were invaluable to the pair and guided them through many battles. 

At first, he was resistant and tried to escape, but as he grew, he found himself enjoying the life more and more. Seeking to expand his talents, he began meditating on his dreams and visions, and found that he bore a deep connection to The Traveler. The mercenaries retired to enjoy their wealth, but Deuro decided to wander and find his fortune.

Last edited by Keraos on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://powerrangos.forumotion.com
Plix

Plix

DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer   DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 8:35 pm

The night before leaving, Deuro meditated one final time to calm his nerves. The city of Waterdeep was a loud and bussing affair. They had been there for a few days taking advantage of the seedy underbelly of the city. Maybe it was the din of the the city, maybe it was it’s heady aroma, the smell of spice, hookah and drugs mixing to create a thick scent that hung heavy in the cramped dirty room, maybe it was the adrenaline of knowing he was about to set out on his own, but the meditation was different tonight. He felt himself stand from his pillow and walk down to the bar below. As he did so a man sitting at a table got a puzzled look. He becken Deuro over and he walked over. The two men talked at length. Words that Deuro didn’t understand maybe it was smoke, maybe the incense. But in the end the two men made a decision that they both seemed to like. And the stranger produced a small envelope from his bag. Deuro held his hand out but when he attempted to grab it the envelope fell threw his fingers. Deuro chuckled, of course it did he wasn’t really there. He was in his room upstairs. He starts to realize that he isn’t really there and has been dreaming. Shaking his head he grabs his bag and rises to leave, but at the door, as if it had been slid under the door lies an envelope. He picks it up and imposed in gold on the green iridescent envelope is the words “Scandalous Peacock” inside is a piece of golden parchment, thin and cool to the touch. It simply says “TICKET” in big black letters. As he opens the door Deuro is confronted with not the dingy hall he was expecting but a small well kept vestibule. Well appointed and festooned with purples greens and peacock feathers.

https://powerrangos.forumotion.com/t9-the-scandalous-peacock#13
Back to top Go down
http://4thlevelgames.com

DnD 5e - Deuro Wildseer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Rangos :: Games :: Characters-
Jump to: